Author Topic: Betancourt  (Read 2196 times)

Berryblue

Betancourt
« on: August 16, 2010, 05:56:22 PM »
In my research of my family tree, I've discovered that most of the Betancourt people who live in Gurabo, Trujillo Alto, Carolina, Rio Piedras, Rio Grande are all related.  In my research, I've found the descendants of Diego Betancourt and Antonia Falcon Lin; my 6th great grandparents.  :shock:

I was provided with Diego's maternal last name but never received confirmation or documentation from a distant relative that claims that is indeed his secondary last name.  Until I discover so, I will continue to look.  :?

In the meantime, I've discovered that his son Rafael Betancourt Falcon, my 5th great grandfather was born in Bayamon and died in Trujillo Alto in 1833.  He was married to Maria del Rosario Mangual Falcon.  In addition, I also discovered that his sister Barbara Betancourt Falcon was married in 1788 in Rio Piedras and per the record, she was born in Loiza.  She married Manuel Gonzalez de Soto who was born in Rio Piedras.  I also discovered that Diego was deceased for this wedding which is my next search.

If anyone has some valid leads to these people, please respond back.  Thanks!  :D
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by Guest »

Berryblue

Re: Betancourt
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2010, 06:12:50 PM »
Also, if anyone has question on Betancourt, please feel free to ask and I can always check my database.  :D
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by Guest »