Author Topic: Modesto Martinez  (Read 2130 times)

woodhaven50

Modesto Martinez
« on: March 03, 2010, 12:25:26 PM »
If you are out there please reply,saw a posting with your name that was posted 2008 and you said your mother was Carmen Sofia Arcelay Walker and she is my aunt on my father's side.

You can email me at sinatra60@yahoo.com,trying to find out more about what happen to the Arcelays.

You have a brother name Humberto and Maria Luisa Arcelay is both of our great aunt .....
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by Guest »

woodhaven50

Re: Modesto Martinez Arcelay
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2010, 11:54:26 AM »
Thanks to you guys we made a hit by using a email that was on your website....

I have gotten so much information that my head is spinning.He uses the name Modesto Martinez Arcelay..

thank so much.....

DifromNY

Re: Modesto Martinez
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2010, 08:57:19 PM »
Hi,

I'm wondering if you're related to my paternal side of the family. You have my grandfather and uncle's first name and my paternal aunt's last name - and the family resided in Queens NY the last time we had contact with them about 30 years ago.

My aunt's name was Luisa Martinez and she pCensoreded away more than 20 years ago. Her father and brother's  name was Modesto. She had several children: Angel, Martita and I don't remember the rest but I'll ask my mom. I do remember one of my cousins had reddish hair which seems to make an appearance here an there in our family. Titi Luisa's brother's names were Modesto (Tito), Rafael (my dad) and Angel. Does any of this sound familiar? I'm 54 years old so I would be a contemporary of Luisa's children. I'm really interested in my grandfather's date and place of birth, photos, etc. and I wonder if my Aunt (Titi) Luisa left any of that info to her children (my cousins). Thanks for your time.

My email is di4pips@hotmail.com

Diane

woodhaven50

Re: Modesto Martinez
« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2010, 02:31:18 PM »
NO Modesto Martinez Arcelay is my cousins, name ,we are Arcelay and he is the Martinez.

So I don't think we are related.

SORRY!