Author Topic: Help in Puerto Rico  (Read 4868 times)

Marcus

• Administrator
    • http://www.familythen.com
Help in Puerto Rico
« on: January 12, 2010, 09:37:12 PM »
Hi does anyone know if there is any organization that can help in Puerto Rico? Like church listings in Ponce, or local records etc. Its not easy if you don't have people you know of on the Island.
I was looking online for local church in Ponce (Guaraguao) and I cant find anything ... If you know anyway to find out this info I would appreciate it.
Thanks,
Marcus
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by Guest »
Marcus

Fran

Re: Help in Puerto Rico
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2011, 09:01:32 AM »
Hi Marcus,
My name is Fran and I just signed up on your board and I think it's great! I know this is kind of late but I just saw your
post from Jan. 2010 regarding listings on churches. Puerto Rico telephone directory (like 411) is superpagespr.com and
you will have accesss to info there. Of course it's not always easy because they took away listing the cities on residential telephone #'s. But you can find out the city if you put in for example 787-891 and google it and find that it's in Aguadilla.
Also the listings they have there is no address but just the barrio so you can't send any mail but just call the number to find out if it's the right person. Hope this has helped you in some way and should you need any further help let me know.
I don't do genealogy just help finding people thru their listings.

Sincerely,
Fran

canopy1

« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2011, 06:49:50 AM »
my grandfather was born in mayaguez 1904. his last name was busigó. i found the name in sabana grande. i'm trying to get information about his father my greatgrandfather manuel. how can i do this. he might go by the name manuel busigó santana.

« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2012, 04:10:55 PM »
Hi everyone,

I'm so glad I found this forum.
I have been looking everywhere for my grandfather.
If anyone can help me I will really appreciate it.
His name is Eddie A Cuevas Nieves he should be about 65 now.
He was born Utuado.. At least that's what it says on my mothers birth certificate.

We will really like to meet that side of the family:
My grandmother from my mothers side says she thinks he has has a son. She doesn't remeber his first name but his last names can possibly be Cuevas Carrrasquillo.

I don't have much more information.

From what I've seen online. If he Is alive he might be in NY.

Thanks to everyone In advance,
Veronica