Author Topic: Children and Ancestors of Pedro Hernandez and Lucia Rosario  (Read 2206 times)

hjocelyn

Children and Ancestors of Pedro Hernandez and Lucia Rosario
« on: September 04, 2011, 01:26:15 PM »
Pedro Hernández married Lucia Rosario.

The only evidence I have of Pedro is that his name mentioned in son's (Bonifacio- my ancestor) Marriage Certificate.

I only have eidence of two sons, one being Bonifacio Hernández Rosario, B: Abt. 1820 in Rio Grande, Puerto Ríco, D: Bef. 1880 in Fajardo, Puerto Ríco, M: Maria Antonia Ramos Cintron, 08 Oct 1878 in Parroquia Santiago Apostol; Fajardo, Puerto Ríco.

Another brother is Luciano Hernández Rosario, which I received from an Ancestry.com contact, but have no info on him either.

For Bonifacio Hernández Rosario, I have all the information on his children and spouseto share. He was born about 1820 in Rio Grande, Puerto Ríco. He died before 1880 in Fajardo, Puerto Ríco. He married Maria Antonia Ramos Cintron on 08 Oct 1878 in Parroquia Santiago Apostol; Fajardo, Puerto Ríco, daughter of Miguel Ramos and Higinia Cintron. She was born about 1840 in Fajardo, Puerto Ríco. She died before 1920.

Looking to find information on his Brother Luciano Hernandez Rosario, any other siblings as well as information on Pedro and Lucia themselves.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by Guest »